Tuesday, November 10, 2009

close, but...well not close at all

I really thought I would have finished the "berry" necklace by now. I actually did about a week ago, but the more I looked at it, the less I liked it. So, now it's sitting in pieces on the table as I work on the new design I have in mind. While I was getting input from Gina she mentioned making sets. For the most part, I'm not too fond of matching jewelry sets, at least as far as my own wardrobe is concerned. But then I started thinking about putting together pieces that compliment each other without looking exactly the same. I think something like this would look nice together. This would be my version of a set.


1 comment:

  1. that's an excellent idea mich! i am not too fond of stuffy looking matching sets either, but i really like those earrings and necklace as a set. your jewelry is excellent. i really, really like it.

    ReplyDelete